Please only like if you
- Are a health or fitness blog
- Are 18 years of...
Omg! Thank you so much! I’ve been following you for awhile now & your blog is what inspired me to even make this blog. You’re so great! Ah! Thanks...
ahh back in my beautiful kitchen that happens to be in my parents’ house that they happened to design and pay for themselves…
i walked to trader joe’s.. because i’m back in california.. AND I CAN
got some fresh, quality ingredients, walked home, put on my apron, and began laboring over this gourmet pizza. took about 20 minutes
1) toasted some walnuts in the oven for about 3 minutes. (when they start smelling yummy take them out!)
2) sliced some cherry tomatoes - all still prep work, of course
3) let the whole wheat pizza crust (provided by my friend Trader Joe) rest for 20 minutes … maybe that should be #1 …
doesn’t that look so appetizing…
4) grilled chopped red onions.
Thank you God for making onions smell so good when they’re being grilled!
5) let your mommy roll out the pizza dough for you when it’s being stubborn
she’s italian. it’s in her blood to know how to do this.
she also tried tossing the pizza dough… and i was too in awe to remember to grab my camera. next time ;)
6) ASSEMBLE! — just the tomatoes, walnuts, onions, and goat cheese
7) bake about 7-8 minutes, then top with arugula and 1 tbsp drizzle of olive oil
8) GET ON MY PLATE so i can SCARF YOU DOWN FASTER than you can say “ARUGULA”