These fries were really easy to make and they’re a perfect side to a light lunch because they’re not deep fried or drenched in oil and fats. very healthy, very simple :)
1. Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment (or whatever non-stick method you prefer).
2.Cut zucchini into even 1/4 inch spears
3. Whisk eggs with 2 Tbsp water and place in a shallow dish.
4. Place Panko, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a shallow dish and mix to combine
5. Place flour in a large zipper bag.Place zucchini in the bag with the flour and shake until well coated.
6. Dip the zucchini into the egg and then into the panko, turning to coat well.
7. Place breaded zucchini on the baking sheet.
8. Bake 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.
9. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce
[They’re best the first day, but to store leftovers, store in a single layer on a plate, wrapped with ziploc. Reheat at 375 degrees for 5-7 minutes, until heathed through]
recipe from Confections of a Foodie Bride